WFM London 2019 Admission Policy
1. Only invited quests with valid tickets, or pre-registered WFM London visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend WFM London
2. Visitors who register onsite at the Event will be charged an onsite registration charge.
3. Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in the fashion trade and/or creative industries and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear or required dress code.
4. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from WFM London.
5. Anyone obtaining a WFM London visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave WFM London.
6. Anyone attending WFM London should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
7. By registering to attend WFM London, visitors will automatically have a “WFM Connect” account created for them on the WFM London website allowing them to use the Organisers’ planning and networking tools and to message exhibitors and visitors before WFM London.
8. No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend WFM London.
9. With the exception of guide dogs, no pets or animals of any description will be allowed into WFM London.
10. Anyone attending WFM London must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behavior or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt WFM London.
11. Media badges at WFM London are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the fashion trade and/or creative industry. Members of the media may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
12. Official WFM London photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at WFM London. Anyone attending WFM London consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing WFM London in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
13. Everyone attending WFM London is required to comply with the Organisers’ safety and security requirements.
14. No visitor to WFM London may take photographs or film videos or make any form of recording on any media at WFM London under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
15. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from WFM London and from the Hotel/Venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
16. By choosing to allow your badge to be scanned by an exhibitor, sponsor or at any entrance, visitors will be providing their name and contact details to the exhibitor, sponsor or co-located event organiser contact them about their products or services. Plus, by choosing to attend any session in our seminar theatres, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details shared with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker, who may contact them about their products or services in relation to such session. This applies across the whole event including TiQs Awards Contest.
Service, Safety and Security at our Events
The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
1. Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the event
2. Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
3. Bag checks are in operation at our events
4. Walkthrough or hand held scanners may be in operation at our events
5. CCTV in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
6. Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
7. Uniformed and covert Police are in attendance at some of our events
8. Canine Security and Detection is in operation at some of our events
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
1. Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
2. Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
3. Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks.
4. Follow the instructions of event staff at all times
5. On their final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the event or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the event.
6. Carry a recognised form of photo ID with them at all times.
If you have any feedback or questions please contact wfmeventsecurity