Fashion Trade Awards which recognize talent, innovation, quality and success
As an important influencer in the global fashion industry, World Fashion Market manages a series of fashion trade awards to celebrate and promote the global fashion industry on an annual basis. Awards are a very powerful way to recognize the best in the industry and to encourage emerging talent.
Our objective is to bring together many of fashion’s major players at a series of awards ceremonies which allow the industry to pause and take note of its many successes. Audiences at these events include important participants from the industry as well as members of the public and the media.
What is the purpose of the World Fashion Market Awards?
Our awards have been devised to achieve the following:
- Celebrate the best in the industry
Reward success throughout the year
- Recognise individual talent
Provide recognition for designers, brands and manufacturers. Particularly those companies which might not otherwise receive be celebrated by the industry
- Promote the global fashion industry and bring influencers together
Our high profile awards ceremonies attract positive attention from both within and outside of the industry
- Celebrate creativity
In all aspects of fashion design and manufacturing
- Reward innovation
We are always on the look-out for new trends and developments
- Highlight new and emerging brands
To provide a showcase for those who are just starting out in the industry in a range of different sectors
Who is eligible?
We have created our range of awards to accurately reflect the large number of individual sectors within the global fashion industry.
Our fashion trade awards give full recognition to a range of different functions including design, manufacturing, distribution and retail. These are some of the areas that we reward:
- Innovative creativity cutting edge design
- Special categories – such as accessories, eveningwear etc.
- Most influential designers and industry players
- Design and production values
- Ethical operations and environmental
- Charitable and community impact
- Fashion marketing and Global reach
- Fashion styling, makeup and hair
- Designs and collections
- Diversity in fashion pursuits
- Fashion collaboration
- Digital fashion development
How to take part
If you are a designer, Manufacturer, Retailer, Distributor or a fashion hairstylist who deserves recognition in a form of an award and should be able to showcase your designs on the world stage at WFM TiQs Awards, click on the link below to register for the awards contest.